The PVS-100/120-TL is a cloud connected three-phase string solution for cost efficient decentralized photovoltaic systems for both ground mounted and large commercial applications.
This completely new platform, for extreme high power string inverters with power ratings up to 120 kW, maximizes the ROI for decentralized ground mounted and large rooftop applications. With six MPPT energy harvesting is optimized even in shading situations.
The horizontal and vertical mounting possibility creates flexibility for both ground mounted and rooftop installations. Covers are equipped with hinges and locks that are fast to open and reduce the risk of damaging the chassis and interior components when commissioning and performing maintenance actions.
Cloud connected to Aurora Vision, it enables access to advanced monitoring and control features through laptop and mobile devices.
• Up to 6 independent MPPT
• Transformerless inverter
• 120 kW for 480 Vac and 100 kW for 400 Vac
• Wi-Fi as standard for configuration
• Two ethernet ports for plant level communication
• Large set of specific grid codes available which can be selected directly in the field
• Double stage topology for a wide input range
• Both vertical and horizontal installation
• Separate wiring compartment for fast swap and replacement • IP66 Environmental protection
• Maximum efficiency up to 98.9%